Learn the Secrets of Effortless Marketing!
Download Your Free Recurring Revenue Blueprint: SELL ONCE – EARN FOREVER!
Show Notes EP4
LinkedIn On Fire!
English LinkedIn expert Jill Chitty literally shows Jonny how to optimise his profile page, live on air.
You’ll get all this and more from LinkedIn on Fire with Jonny and Jill:
- Why you shouldn’t ignore LinkedIn in favour of more “fashionable” social media
- The ONE key thing that will get you found “organically” by your ideal clients
- How to leapfrog your competition by working the LinkedIn algorithm to your advantage
- How a travel agent made £20k + extra revenue in just 3 weeks from one tiny change
- Why your optimised LinkedIn profile is a true Effortless Marketing channel
Get your FREE LinkedIn profile review from Grow@JillChitty.co.uk
Super-Joe Pardo is on fire in EP3, as he explains to Jonny why sales won’t save your business. He should know, he’s run a $20m family firm before writing 3 books and bursting onto the scene as a coach and mentor.
Jonny and Joe talk about:
- What WILL save your business
- Why B2B and B2C are outdated and useless acronyms
- Why TOP is an acronym that ALWAYS works
- Why a nice bowl makes sauce taste better
- Why you don’t have to READ books to WRITE books
Joe’s got it licked, and so will you if you stick this in your ears for 29 gripping minutes.
This week on Jonny Hates Marketing you get an out-of-body experience as Jonny meets Indian mindfulness guru Yayati Desai, and learns how to chill his way to coaching riches without setting ever foot on the internet. Well, almost.
Using the full gamut of modern technology – microphones, headphones and a very long cable, Jonny connects his voice in the UK to the ears of Yayati in Gujurat, who does the same back, in real-time and without delay. Amazing.
Listen in wonder as the lads discuss:
- Why a ridiculous question can get a ridiculously big result
- How to open the Aladdin’s Cave on your doorstep
- When family ties proved a simple way to more clients
- Why a local business still works in the age of globalisation
- What a chilled-out person REALLY sounds like
BONUS: Free ten-minute LIVE meditation, with actual meditation music and stuff.
Jonny Hates Marketing, but he loves a live link to India.
Jump in on the birth of a phenomenon!
Season 1 Episode 1 of the soon-to-be-legendary Jonny Hates Marketing Show features more hot tips than you can shake a stick at, more revelations than a Bible class in Kansas, and more insights than a weekend with Tony Robbins.
JHMS host and Effortless Marketing™ proponent Jonny Cooper hangs out with guest Scotty Doucet, Canadian entrepreneur and founder of Podcast Bay, currently the hottest real estate in the podcast world.
The lads discuss:
- The dumbest marketing ideas they’ve seen this month
- How Jonny busted two copycat online courses
- Why snake-oil salesmen are hiding on the internet
- When pregnancy scans and music promotions are incompatible
- Why most online marketing sucks, anyway
- Some smart stuff you should be doing, right now
Plus they laugh, quite a lot actually.
Jonny Hates Marketing and so will you, after this.